Line of Departure

Musings of a US Army reservist and China expat deployed to Iraq

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Wanted: Advisor or subject matter expert

Hey guys,

My top priority right now is to find a subject matter expert who I can ask questions and who has experience being in my shoes. Ideally, it is someone who runs his own company doing indoor air quality testing and remediation, but could also be someone who is in the business as a customer (ie. a building management company, facilities management, a developer, etc).

Ideally it's also someone who has few ties to China and wouldn't consider taking this idea and running with it themselves. I'm willing to pay a consulting fee for the right person who could serve as an advisor.

If you guys know of anyone who might fit the bill, please let me know... or if you have suggestions on how to find someone.

Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment